Commercial Damage Specialist in Dallas, TX
At C4 we are focused on providing high quality emergent services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
- Our professional Commercial Damage Consultants provide a variety of services including site evaluation, forensic examination utilizing advanced thermal imaging and moisture detection.
- We provide emergency dry-in services to prevent additional damage to the building and contents immediately after catastrophic events. This disaster relief dry-in typically preserves assets and allows for minimal disruption of business.
- C4 has 25 years experience in handling insurance related claims adjustments for a multitude of clients.
- Our commitment is working for the client to ensure that the claim is properly handled, therefore maintaining the property value.
- We have the determination and vigilance to pursue the TRUE SCOPE of damage to the building, utilizing insurance industry software (Xactimate) to provide a detailed analysis of the damage with accurate and concise pricing to the insurance company.
- When the damage claim has been resolved, C4 can leverage its many construction resources and provide a turnkey solution of repair services to restore the property to its original condition.
- If the claim has already been filed, we are pleased to provide a no obligation second opinion evaluating the claim and comparing the remedial repair services offered.
Our advanced evaluation and estimating programs enable us to provide your insurance company with accurate and concise information to support the damage claim. Staffed with extensive resources, C4 has the capability to provide a host of services from evaluation of the damage to complete restoration. At the end of the project, our goal is to ensure that the property is restored to a condition that allows for maximizing its value.
- Hail Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Wind Damage Restoration
- Temporary Weatherproofing Structure
- Framing and Structural Needs
- General Construction Repairs
- Painting (Interior & Exterior)
- Siding, Windows, & Doors
- Electrical Repairs
- Plumbing/ HVAC
- Finish Carpentry
- Vandalism Prevention