Your Texas Commercial Property Damage Inspection Specialists
Investigation, Consulting, & Restoration
Investigation, Consulting, & Restoration
As a Texas General Contractor we specialize in emergent building repair, roof contracting and restoration, C4 is comprised of an expert team of professionals dedicated to providing reliable solutions to property damaged by severe weather events including hail damage. Our advanced evaluation and estimating programs enable us to provide your insurance company with accurate and concise information to support the damage claim.
Staffed with extensive resources, C4 has the capability to provide a host of services from evaluation of the damage to complete restoration. At the end of the project, our goal is to ensure that the property is restored to a condition that allows for maximizing its value.
CALL US TODAY @ 1-866- 213-1912
Damage Inspection Specialist
Roof Damage Claims
A roof is a building’s shield. Damage occurs when an event, such as a storm or an impact, compromises a roof’s safety or ability to keep water out of the building. A failure to this part of a property can result in losses within the building itself. Depending on the time of year, you may not notice roof damage until after the snows/hail melts or the rainy season arrives.
C4 closely examines the scope of a roof repair using forensic testing to ensure all damages are reported, claimed, and 100% restored. Trust C4, to handle your roof damage claim, we have the expertise and "2016" Estimate Software to work directly with your Insurance Company. With 25 Years Experience we will work seamlessly to prove your case and maximize your capabilities of repair / replacement options.
C4's Commercial Damage Investigation Specialist looks out for the company’s best interests. Our experienced investigators will use their expert 20 + years of knowledge to help prove the legitimacy and accuracy of your claim estimate and ensure the proper repairs. Your One Stop Shop to handle everything to ensure a from Proper Investigation, Accurate Estimation, and Restorations. Offering Complete Damage Restoration Services available anywhere in Texas.
As C4's Commercial Damage Investigator works on your behalf during the claims process, we will:
- Negotiate with the insurance carrier
- Schedule inspections
- Document your losses
- Implement construction and restoration process of the damaged property, to bring it back to pre-storm condition.
You may have more rights than you think when you experience roof damage. A Commercial Damage Investigator from C4 will guide you through the damage investigation and restoration process so you can focus on running your business. Call us today to receive help with your case and get your roof back in shape.
Commercial damage sites are usually dominated by building damage. Because the building components and equipment are often commodities, replacement may be cheaper than repair. There are also many specialized commercial operations whose buildings and equipment are very sophisticated. Sustainability may be a consideration. Repair vs. Replacement and expediting of the repair is often involved.
At Commercial Sites, operating parameters are often not recorded. There usually will be maintenance records, witnesses’ observations, and artifacts that can be used in determining cause.
- Financial institutions
- Hotels, motels, resorts, and casinos
- Condominiums and apartment buildings
- Office buildings and office complexes
- Houses of worship: churches, cathedrals, synagogues, mosques, & temples
- Retail operations: Main Street, strip malls, mega-malls
- Medical offices, hospitals, medical research centers
- Municipal and state properties, schools, roads and bridges
- Research centers
- LEED® certified buildings
What C4 can provide for you:
- Roof Condition Assessments & Overall Damage Investigation
- Origin & cause of roof leaks & water penetration
- Origin & cause of blistering, cracking and/or separation of rooftop coverings
- Evaluation of damage to roof components such as HVAC units, skylights, & gutters
- Itemized reports of necessary repairs for cost effective remediation
- Structural assessments of roof framing and ceiling rafters
Complete Storm Damage Analysis
- Hail, wind and ice build-up loss claim evaluations
- Analysis and assessment of roof damage and/or roof replacement due to storms
- Examine additional commercial property damages caused
- Structural assessment of structural distress, roof failure or collapse as a result of accumulated loads, additional weight or snow drift
- Complete Storm Damage Analysis and Repairs
Various types of roof coverings are affected by hail impact or wind uplift damage to different extents. We know how commercial roofing materials will react to hailstone size or high winds. We can recognize hail marks versus other damage, like poor ventilation, defective materials or poor quality installation. C4 evaluates the evidence of damage present on the roof and can provide the proper and most accurate estimate to your insurance company. Allow C4 to be your consultant to guarantee you receive the absolute best for your building through our professional and reputable investigation and repairs.
Some of our Happy Clients
For a company with your best interest in mind, I recommend with enthusiasm C4. Their impeccable craftsmanship, integrity, personable service and professionalism were a breath of fresh air.
Commercial Roof Repair in Dallas,TX, Plano, TX, Frisco, TX, Heath, TX, San Antonio, TX Ft. Worth, TX, Wylie, TX, Rowlett, Tx, Rockwalla, TX, Lewisville, TX, Southlake, TX, Hurst, Commercial Damage Specialist in Dallas,TX, Plano, TX, Frisco, TX, Heath, TX, San Antonio, TX Ft. Worth, TX, Lewisville, TX, Southlake, TX, Hurst, Commercial Hail Damage Repair in Dallas,TX, Plano, TX, Frisco, TX, Heath, TX, San Antonio, TX Ft. Worth, TX, Lewisville, TX, Southlake, TX, Hurst, Commercial Property Damage in Dallas,TX, Plano, TX, Frisco, TX, Heath, TX, San Antonio, TX Ft. Worth, TX, Lewisville, TX, Southlake, TX, Hurst, General Contractor in Dallas,TX, Plano, TX, Frisco, TX, Heath, TX, San Antonio, TX Ft. Worth, TX, Lewisville, TX, Southlake, TX, Hurst,